Home » Insurance

Compare Home Insurance


Find A Better Insurance Deal...

If you are moving house, there is no better time to see what you are paying on your buildings and contents insurance see if you can get a better deal on your new home insurance.


Compare Home Insurance Quotes.

We are partnered with MoneySuperMarket.com who offer Home insurance quotes in less than 5 mins and you could save up to 44% on your home insurance*

Why not see what you could save by comparing home insurance at MoneySuperMarket.com.


What Does Buildings Insurance Cover?

If you own property you must have buildings insurance. Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. Garages, sheds and fences are also covered, as well as the cost of replacing items such as pipes, cables and drains. Buildings insurance usually covers loss or damage caused by: fire, explosion, storms, floods, earthquakes. If you are covering your property, make sure you cover the rebuild amount and not the market value. The rebuild amount will be significantly lower than the market value meaning you will save money on your premium.



What Does Contents Insurance Cover?

Home contents insurance covers you against loss, theft or damage to your personal and home possessions. Home contents insurance can also cover you if you take items out of the home, on holiday. This depends on the terms of the policy you have. The insurance covers your own possessions and those of close family members living with you. Make sure you have an accurate value on the level of cover you require so that you are not overpaying or even underpaying as this could cause problems in the event of a claim